Friday, May 13, 2011

They are almost ready!!!!!!!!!

I have made many many dolls but "NOTHING" compare to the joy that I had making my family dolls. yes, pouring the molds and forever sanding was something that i honestly disliked but I kept thinking how it would be when they were finally done.
Above is kate and gabby....
Here you see Josh, becca and ben
again....
becca LOOOOOOOOOOOVES her doll!!!
Sthef, kevin and are waiting their wigging... mark is sitting at my work table with a plastic cap on waiting for his gray highlights.grin... and clothes of course! Some i am making some I am buying from the Chinese.... they are incredible by the way...


I am having soooo much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for vising us and for sharing your thoughts! We are happy you came!*grin*