Friday, June 10, 2011

Welcome to my new readers

I just want to send a warm *welcome* to my new visitors, Teresa and Susanne. I did send invitations for few more friends so you are also welcome and I invite you ((( not))) to be a stranger!!!!!*grin*





I was not able to spend my Wed doing dollie work but I was able to sew a little bit. lots of my newly outfits are from thrift store baby clothes. I try my best not to buy anything that I can make myself or use something that I already have. Shoes is probably the only thing at this time that I rather buy from the Chinese... ohhhhh, I confess,, I can't resist... they are perfection and better than any that I would do my self.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for vising us and for sharing your thoughts! We are happy you came!*grin*