Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Front of the house progress picture



Now things are starting to look better and make more sense,no?

Wednesday -doll-day.....yeahhh.....I was able do spend a great deal of time in my shop today. i then work at the barns and now I feel accomplished and happy. Gabby made the little video besides the clip below and it is so sweet. I will be posting soon and oh, yes, i must to add that Becca is the one that made/cut all the bricks for me.*grin*

This side of the house is getting the grout between the 'bricks"now . I am truly happy with the material choices because the entire front is very sturdy and yet light weight so far.

I hope you too had a blessed day!!!*grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for vising us and for sharing your thoughts! We are happy you came!*grin*