Wednesday, December 12, 2012

It is almost Christmas again....

Hi friends...
I know it has been almost a year since I posted here. to be honest with you, the family doll and their house were set aside for while.... never forgotten but left alone. I was busy with the miniature work and with my own family that the dolls, although  they are my heart and where i "run" to distract my mind, had also to be set aside.

I am now working on setting the house and dolls for Christmas, grin.... it feels good to do that!grin

I made a shelf over the sink and I also made a window. My sink was made by Kris Compas. She is just amazing with any scale work. I am so thankful  that kris takes up my requests!!!(( big grin))))

well... i will be doing a post very soon... before Christmas and will  add lots of pictures and hopefully a little surprise.  Let see if time allows me!
i hope you are enjoying this time of the year and like me, remembering at the Grace of God for sending His son to save us!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for vising us and for sharing your thoughts! We are happy you came!*grin*